The Quick Flip helps you quickly and easily turn your PurePressure rosin filter bags inside out to increase seam strength. This simple little tool turns your rosin bags inside out in a snap! Just slide your rosin bag over the large tube and push it back through with the small tube. Push out the corners and you are ready to press. It is always a good idea to turn your bags inside out to keep the stitching on the inside. This puts the stitch under pressure and forces any remain oils to be extracted instead of wasting oil in the stitch.
How to Use:
- Slide the rosin bag around larger tube
- Gently push the end of the rosin bag through the inside of the larger tube using the smaller tube
- Push until your rosin bag emerges from the other end of the large tube
- Remove the rosin bag
- Use the smaller tube to finish pushing out the corners
- You are now ready to fill your rosin bag