The New CenturionPro GC Bucker is an operator run de-stemming machine that requires the operator to apply gently pressure to feed the stem in the machine.
GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate flowers are. This bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, as opposed to pulling and popping them.
This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces. This keeps the structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of the flower.
See it in Action!
GC1 Bucker Features
- Bucks 40 lbs of Wet Flower per/hr
- Bucks 8 lbs Dry Flower per/hr
- Replaces 2-9 workers
- 3 Feed Entry Sizes: 3-Holes 3/16", 1/4" and 3/8"
- 0.25hp motor that produces over 3000 cuts per minute
- Easy Cleanup: Comes with a cleaning system which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag
- Minimal Maintenance and comes with a 5 Year Warranty
Upgrade your GC1 bucker to include a Bucker Stand for $1799.
Make the most of your processing time with added ease of de-stemming and improve portability as our Bucker Stands operate on a 4-wheel system.
Upgrade from the standard Industrial Casters to Off-Road Field Wheels for $399.
|Input Voltage||120 V, 60Hz Single Phase, < 3A|
|Circuit Breaker Required||15A / 120V|
|Dimensions||28″ L x 14″ W x 15″ H|
|Drive Motor||0.25 hp|
|Human Trimmer Replacement||2-3 people|
|Bucking Capability||Wet: 40+ lbs/hr | Dry: 8+ lbs/hr|
|Feed Entry Sizes||3 holes sized 3/16", 1/4", 3/8"|
|Primary Materials||304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years|
Looking for a higher capacity bucker? Check out the GC3 Bucker.