The new EZ-Clone Pro System has been made from fully recyclable HDPE which highly chemically resistant and extremely durable. With 459 cloning sites, the possibilities are endless when your purchase your new EZ-Clone Pro System. The system features a standard 120v outlet, pull out trays and wheels on the bottom of the system for easy mobility. With a 2-hour clean up time and estimated $1 per day to operate, the system is designed to pay for itself in it’s first cycle.
DETAILS & BENEFITS:
· Save time and labor in cloning.
· Unit pays for itself in as little as one clone cycle through time and labor savings.
· Aeroponic misting and controlled environment allow for rooting up to 50% faster than traditional dome/humidity system
· Know the health of clone’s days faster compared to soil/rockwool
· Up to 100% viability compared to other systems/methods
· Less waste when cloning plants with known sex.
· 100% Clone consistency compared to the variation of seeds
· Precision control of PH, temperature, and PPM.
· Save time in delivering 459 cuttings
· No loss from dehydration or over watering
· Open air design eliminates stale air which becomes a breeding ground for mold and biological issues
· Don’t be a slave to your garden. Automated systems keep your clones growing for days without supervision. Keep your pH right, and your good to go!
· See the viability of clones in the system days before other systems and methods
· Heathier and more consistent clones with the highest yield possible!
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Cloning Sites – 459 Total Cuttings
- Total Power Consumption – 5.1 Amps / 612 Watts
- Physical Dimensions – L 50”x D 30”x H 78” Powder Coated Steel
- Frame (designed to roll through any standard size door).
- System utilizes less than 10 Square Feet of space.
- Heavy duty Roller Castors for easy mobility. Each shelf is built with its own Sliding Drawer that opens for simple access to cuttings.
- Single Watertight Electrical Box houses all components in one location.
- Uses only 1 Standard 120V Electrical Cord.
- Custom 19 Gallon Reservoir with Moulded Handles. Includes drains on the long and short side of reservoir.
- 30 Micron Water Filter, easily changed by hand.
- Outboard Water Pump has individual Motor and Pump Head.
- Motor uses 4.2 Amps / 500 Watts. Comes set from factory at 75 PSI.
- High Pressure Tubing is routed snuggly and safely inside the Frame Rails. All fittings are leakproof Quick Disconnects.
- Custom Fogger Heads from Senninger are secured to the bottom of each Catch Tray, producing a 65 Micron Droplet at 75 PSI. Foggers are simple to disassemble for inspection and cleaning needs.
- System is fully fitted with Light Reflectors, each containing two T5 Bulbs, individually producing 21 Watts & 6500 Kelvin.
- Each light has its own On/Off Switch.
- Frame houses two Timers, one for the Water Pump, to customize your Aeroponic On/Off Cycle, and the other to control your Lighting Cycle (Pump timer is set from factory at 1 min on / 4 min off).
- Total system power consumption for a 1 min on / 4 min off cycle time
- (4.8 hours per day @ 5.1 amp – 612 watts) based on a .20c per
- Kw/Hr rate, the daily use costs estimate is $1/day.
- System omits 2,088 BTU/HR based on factory settings & recommended use. 369 BTU/HR omitted using only lights.